+QUALITY ROOF TRUSSES
Roof trusses (or trussed rafters) are widely accepted as an economical method of providing a structural frame for a wide variety of roof profiles. Scotts Timber Engineering, based in the West Midlands, can offer their friendly and expert advice to create a trussed rafter roof for your application, whether domestic housing, commercial or industrial buildings. At the forefront of modern roofing technology, Scotts is fully committed to upholding the highest industry standards.
Take a look at this animated introduction to trussed rafter designs:
+WHAT ARE ROOF TRUSSES?
Roof trusses are individually designed pre-fabricated timber components made from strength-graded timber and joined together with punched metal plate connectors. They provide a structural framework to support the roof fabric of a building, ceilings and floors. Pre-fabricated timber trussed rafters are used in over 90% of all modern housing developments and an ever increasing proportion of commercial buildings.
Roof Trusses from Scotts Timber Engineering offer the benefit of being manufactured from high grade softwood, a renewable resource, in quality controlled factory conditions to achieve the most efficient design as well as inherent Health and Safety benefits.
+WHY CHOOSE SCOTTS TIMBER ENGINEERING FOR YOUR ROOF TRUSSES?
- All design work completed in house by experienced, customer friendly designers
- Latest in engineering software and design thinking
- Fully independent quality control audited systems
- Design and feasibility advice for value engineering
- No job too big or too small, with installation available on larger contracts
- Confidence from dealing with a family firm which has over 90 years trading history
- Nationwide coverage
- Site visits possible