+TIMBER SPANDREL PANELS
Spandrel panels are offered by Scotts Timber Engineering, as part of their roofing package, to provide the UK construction market with a pre-assembled solution for use in separating walls or external gables.
Spandrel Panels are used to replace the need for a masonry wall, are easy to install and comply with current building regulations, making them an obvious choice for the housebuilding market.
+WHY USE SPANDREL PANELS?
As timber spandrel panels are manufactured off site, they save valuable time on site and thus are a cost effective solution for most construction projects. Their main benefits:
- Complement the roof trusses supplied by Scotts Timber Engineering
- Takes days, if not weeks, off the build programme
- Easy to install, removing the need for masonry walls in the roof space
- Bespoke design and manufacture to suit most roof designs
- Manufactured to meet all fire and sound requirements, as outlined in the latest building regulations and Robust Details
- Energy efficient as timber is a renewable resource
- Health and Safety benefits against building high gable walls in blockwork
+WHY CHOOSE SCOTTS TO MANUFACTURE YOUR SPANDREL PANELS?
- Integrated design with the roof trusses
- Friendly advice and design expertise from the Scotts Timber Engineering team
- Bespoke design and manufacture to meet your project requirements
- Flexible and cost effective manufacturing
- Nationwide coverage