COVID-19 / CORONAVIRUS STATEMENT
Given the Coronavirus / Covid-19 pandemic, we would like to reassure our customers and suppliers that Scotts Timber Engineering is continuing to respond to enquiries. Our manufacturing and deliveries will be operating at reduced capacity in order to meet customer demand.
As a company, we are closely monitoring the current situation and government guidance on the Coronavirus outbreak. Our duty of care to our staff, customers and suppliers is of paramount importance. We are still responding to phone calls via our main switchboard number: 01527 520550.
Our management team are undertaking regular meetings to review the changing situation and updates from Government agencies and the World Health Organisation. We are monitoring this closely.
To ensure the safety of our employees and visitors, we are working together to reduce the opportunity of the virus spreading.
Additional steps have been taken:
• Instructing employees, customers and contractors in best hygiene practice, promoting regular and thorough handwashing.
• Supporting staff with respect to self-isolation where they are showing symptoms or have travelled from affected areas.
• Postponing the need to attend off-site business meetings with customers and suppliers.
• Operating some of our office-based job roles remotely, based on Government guidance.
• Close communication with customers with respect to future deliveries, ensuring we are not putting anyone at risk.
At Scotts Timber Engineering, our focus remains on responding to customers and assisting with their enquiries.
We also remain diligent and responsive to government recommendations and guidance.
We sincerely hope that the impact on our staff, customers and their families is minimal.